File:IEA Pursuit of Happiness web.pdf
From WikiMANNia Commons
IEA_Pursuit_of_Happiness_web.pdf (file size: 1.61 MB, MIME type: application/pdf)
- ... and the Pursuit of Happiness
- Wellbeing and the Role of Government
- Edited by Philip Booth
- 250 pages
- First published in Great Britain in 2012 by
- The Institute of Economic Affairs
- 2 Lord North Street
- London sw1p 3lb
- in association with Profile Books Ltd
- The mission of the Institute of Economic Affairs is to improve public understanding of the fundamental institutions of a free society, with particular reference to the role of markets in solving economic and social problems.
- Copyright © The Institute of Economic Affairs 2012 The moral right of the authors has been asserted.
- All rights reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise), without the prior written permission of both the copyright owner and the publisher of this book.
- A CIP catalogue record for this book is available from the British Library. ISBN 978 0 255 36656 4
- Many IEA publications are translated into languages other than English or are reprinted. Permission to translate or to reprint should be sought from the Director General at the address above.
- Typeset in Stone by MacGuru Ltd
- Printed and bound in Britain by Hobbs the Printers
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||09:48, 11 November 2014||(1.61 MB)||Werner||http://www.iea.org.uk/sites/default/files/publications/files/IEA%20Pursuit%20of%20Happiness%20web.pdf|
- You cannot overwrite this file.